Tuesday 6 August 2013

Personal thoughts !

Don't you ever feel that sometimes, you just can't stop thinking? That's how i feel now. I just can't stop thinking about things that I shouldn't give a damn. Given lots of thoughts about lots of stuff lately. Sometimes, i just hate myself so much cause i over-think. Well, to my defence, I feel that lots of other people over-think too. Not only about love, work, study and most of all, life. Over-thinking is not really a good things. I means, by over-thinking, you're creating something that wasn't even there. And that sounds a lil stupid, yes? But can we really stop ourselves from over-thinking? Distraction is good. Go out with your friends, go shopping or even travel. So many things i wanted to do and yet, so little time :( 

Over-think does ruin you. Seriously. I'm the perfect example. But why people over-think some certain stuff? Fro example, relationship. People over-think cause they care a lot. That's quite obvious right? If not, I wouldn't even give a damn about it. But does over-thinking also equal to lack of trust & insecurity in relationship? Ya, in a certain way. But usually girls or guys in a relationship over-think, is because they're scared to lose you. Cause you're important to them. That's why over-thinking happens. 

I'm only 21 years old, but i did go through a lot of stuff. Oh well, life. Nowadays, whenever I start thinking about negative stuff, I'll just immediately replace them with positive thoughts!  Something like planning trips with my girlfriends makes me happy. Just by planning them, makes me excited. Hahaha. Yeah, I'm easy like that. But other than trips, I have even a bigger projects coming up. You see! That's what i mean by couldn't hide my excitement. So i need to think a lot. Not about negative stuff, but positive ones. And all these are keeping me busy. Like what's written in 'The Secret', by thinking positive thoughts, you're pulling positiveness into your life where all those good, great things will happen. 

So, off i am to discuss the project with my 2 partners! Hope able to carry it out by end of this year :) 
Some of these are my personal favourite quote/ sayings! Enjoy :)

"We spend too much time over-analyzing, over-thinking & over-reacting"

"Sometimes, we just expect too much"

"Stay strong, stay positive. We all struggle sometimes"

"Never let people get to you. They can only pull the trigger if you hand them the gun "

And lastly, the one i'm trying to practice in life






The key to life is by not giving a fuck .

No comments:

Post a Comment